For more information, please call Diane Bukowski at 313-825-6126, or attorney John Royal at 313-962-3738. Diane can also receive mail and donations made out to the Committee to Defend Diane Bukowski and Freedom of the Press at 9000 E. Jefferson, Apt. 10-9. Detroit, MI 48214. Her direct email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct fax number is 313-557-1576.
- A WOMAN AGAINST THE SYSTEM
- July 28, 2010 Update on Bukowski’s appeal of felony convictions; contributions urgently needed
- Reporter Sandbagged?
- Bukowski Appeal Moves Ahead, Next hearing Dec. 23
- Demand new trial for Bukowski Fri. Nov. 20; justice for Willingham, Frazier families
- BUKOWSKI SENTENCED TO PROBATION, STARTS APPEAL OF FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATIONS
- FUN-RAISER at DOLL’S GO-KART TRACK
- Reporter Convicted of Felonies, Violating First Amendment
- Two Black men die in trooper chase as Black President elected
- Jeffery Frazier: “Our Angel”
- James Willingham: A man who never said “No”
- Diane Bukowski Describes Her Arrest
- Trial precluded testimony relating to First Amendment
- Editorials About the Arrest and Conviction